Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pikasso d'or, the results of a non-vintage year.

Well, in Arabic we say "not all my fingers are alike", same applies to advertising - some years are not vintage, but well - we what we can with whatever is available.
So the Pikasso d'Or results are here:
The Bronze goes to:
Exotica Mother's day from Leo Burnett - read my comment here.

The Silver goes to:
MoneyGram from Drive Dentsu - which was featured here.

And the gold goes to:
LBC from M&C Saatchi - check it here.

As for my final take?
I go back to a self-ad I published so long ago!

Original research credit goes to G.H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tarek,
Just how small are you?

Tarek Chemaly said...

"Think (big, go) small"... VW launch ad! http://nclac.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/think_small_vw.jpeg
Will you ever have the balls to print your name?