Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beirut/SECAM my new solo at 392RMEIL393




Well, 2013 is full of news to share! Not only did my blog Beirut/NTSC do a strategic partnership with Cambridge5 - but I am about to have my new solo in Beirut which will be the inaugural show of the 392RMEIL393 project space - a place promoted by Alfred Sursock Cochrane and Nayla Bassili and curated by Georges Rabbath. It is located in the heart of Gemmayze right next to the Red Cross and two stores away from Ginette.
In case you are wondering Beirut/SECAM stands for "Still Endlessly Changing Against Memory", and like all my work, deals with remembrances, but also that delicate space between personal and collective memory.
The exhibition opens on Tuesday the 7th of May at 6 P.M., and continues daily between noon and 8 P.M. till the 26th of May inclusive. Those of you in Beirut, it would be lovely to see you there.

No comments: