Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank you for smoking

Photo credit: Beirut Drive by shooting
The anti-smoking campaign - which has an execution also in a narguileh pipe in the form of a hanging rope is running in prallel (and in Dbayeh right behind!) the new Mouassal campaign. If you catch the
angle correctly, you can see BOTH at the same time on the way back.... I am not sure which is more effective to be honest. One of the main sponsors of the campaign is LBC - who at the time of Star Academy 1 ran a footage of the male contestants smoking on the balcony at the same time. When a viewer called to complain (the viewer was someone very close to me) Roula Saad from the academy answered "yes, so what? I smoke too"....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check my post :O)http://www.joesbox.me/2011/07/absolute-fail.html