Thursday, February 24, 2011

An anti-climax....

As much as we were thrilled about the Exotica Valentine ad, this comes as a bit of anti-climax.... The models are back, which is not a very good sign, and although the copy does manage to add a layer to the visual (which for a long time it did not in Exotica's ads), I still feel it as a bit of let down as I was hoping the brilliant output was back on track following the Valentine display... Forget the layout of the ad I am doing to show you, it was done in 3 minutes flat (on Paintbrush! :) )... But as a follow up to the Valetine, why not use the same concept - a flower that says everything. In the case of motherhood, the utmost tender, caring, giving without calculating, I do see the symbol of dandelion there, so why not do this?
Just a thought. Maybe a silly one... But I find it logical....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Appreciate the idea..I just don't think that the client would be willing to go for the same communication strategy twice in a row.. :D I quite like the ad for Mother's Day :D

lboodl said...

I like it too. not bad guys!

Ruba said...

love ur idea Tarek.