Thursday, June 17, 2010

USEK - The graduates - Elsy Nohra

Project: State busses
Selling line: Na2le w naw3iye (a transport in quality - a shift for a
better quality)
Graduating top of her class, Elsy managed the unthinkable - to revitalise the image of the state busses by emphasizing their qualities (which combine the comfort of a limousine, or the agility of a Mini, etc....) And then she went on to describe what happens when cars become so dispensible - they die!... "7ded w boya" which is a word play of "new paint job". I love the "my key is a buspartout" (a take of the french word Passe-partout). No wonder she came out on top!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's just amazing Elsy. I love the positive approach and the catchy play on words.

You should propose this campaign to the bus company. They would definitely pick it up!

Elsy, do you have portfolio up online? I would love to keep up with your work =)

Elsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elsy said...

thanks for your comment.

I can send you my portfolio online, but I need your e-mail.

I would like to know which company you represent? :)

Darine Sabbagh said...

Tarek i love this new series on your blog. The student's work is really creative and fresh! Akiid this last one is SUPERB - great job Elsy!

Elsy said...

Hi Tarek, I have good news I met today the minister of Public Works and Transport Ghazi Al-Aridi, I showed him my graduation project, He Adopted it :) and he was very satisfied about my work.
And finally a report will be broadcast today on the news, and tomorrow in the newspapers and on the following web sites www.lebanonfiles.com
www.elnashra.com