Thursday, May 13, 2010

This ad is stupid and so are your critics.

As a comment on yesterday's Baygon ad someone anonymously posted: "This ad is stupid and so are your critics". Whomever posted that is 100% CORRECT. Let me explain. In English, a critic is: "One who tends to make harsh or carping judgments; a faultfinder." So whomever that entity or person is, you being a "critic" of mine and of my blog have just described yourself as "stupid". I could not have done it better, thank you! Countrary to other blogs I do not monitor my comments before they go online, and despite the presence of such people as the aforementioned comment poster, I will keep the comments coming freely. PS: The correct word you wished to use is "criticisms"....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best way to deal with these people is to ignore them. they are not worth a whole post, nor to be that angry about them. it'll happen a lot.

Anonymous said...

Well put Tarek!

Unknown said...

I agree with Anonymous, i receive every time some stupid sick comment ..