Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Of great minds and of fools.



Recently, it has been pointed out to my attention that kids' shoes Bambin has used a similar idea to one which I have done for Bank of Beirut in 2003 (For their schoold program madrassa). Far from being irritated I said "Great minds think alike.... And fools seldom differ". Actually, in defence of Bambin it is only logical to use the school sign fo their campaign, dressing the mids their in their own products. It is a nice, efficient idea that conveys the meaning, targets boths children and parents and it expresses clearly the idea. So I hereby declare Bambin innocent of theft.... and (From insider sources) I learnt that it was Gabi Gali who came up with the concept (Currenclty a masters student) and did the layout - so good for him!

No comments: