Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This year's bland Valentine's

At first I thought it was just me, but it seems that it's true - there's very little going on in the market concerning this year's Valentine's day. So among the things that caught the interest was the now unavoidable Mukhi Sisters love translator.
The hoopla is well justified as it explains to the clueless among us (that's basically most men really) what some "technical terms" mean when it comes to women. It is good to know what "I am on a diet" eventually translates into in real life.
 And C&F do deliver a 100 per "scent" approved ad: Happy Scent Valentine's - naturally C&F stands for Cosmetics and Fragrances, so one cannot blame them for being so faultless.
Photo credit: G.H.
And I kid you not. Abed Tahan! Yes, well - it's never too late to get that household appliance dressed up as a Valentine's gift I suppose. After all, for some love has a truly utilitarian and practical meaning.
I am sure I have missed some of the things going on but it does look to me that this is a very quiet season.

No comments: