Monday, December 23, 2013

Musar Jeune on a learning curve

It could be that I am simply not the target audience for these ads, or it could be that this whole "ovoid shape" that Musar Jeune has adopted for itself is simply not ringing right with me. But at least one has to admit the ads are consistent - first there was the teaser/revealer...
 Only the revealer is shown here. Actually, the shape looked more like half a heart to me instead of an eggish ovoid shape that it turned out to be.
Then came the follow up campaign obviously targeting youth and young adults with it:
Which brings us to the current Christmas extravaganza... The ovoid shape making cane candy and a Christmas tree... Again, it might simply be that I am simply not the target for this, but it leaves me a bit unfazed.

No comments: