Thursday, October 3, 2013

Launching www.tarekchemaly.com

With much delight I announce to you the launch of www.tarekchemaly.com a labor of love of some sorts which aims to be both - a portal to my work but also an "umbrella" for my online presence (and yes, limited edition artworks can be purchased there). For those of you wondering, blogging will remain as always my main and most prolific contribution to the digital world, so there's no hope for me leaving Beirut/NTSC (with everyone else fleeing blogging, I am the "irreductible Gaulois" standing strong). I hope you enjoy browsing the site as much as we did creating it (my logo is courtesy of Miled Issa and the site was developed by Christian El Murr).
It would be nice to circulate the word among your contact networks and I am not too comfortable trumpeting myself.

No comments: