Friday, August 3, 2012

"bubblegumntsc" now out on 7UPstairs Publishing


To be very honest I did not expect to release a book so soon but now is a good time as any. After soft-launching it a few days ago among friends, please welcome the newest addition from "Devoirs de vacances"  the memory-exploring sublabel of 7UPstairs publishing. Only this time I am asking the same questions I asked when I shared with you "A Case of Mistaken Identities" - enjoy and share! All of this is done for free and for you to like and propagate.... So "go forth and multiply" my viewers. :)

2 comments:

L said...

Hi Tarek! Check this link http://www.andrewkeir.com/vintage-social-networking-posters/
Reminded me of your posts, thought you would like it!

Tarek Chemaly said...

But he is so much better than me! :)