Thursday, July 26, 2012

Danish butter cookies banner

And just in case you did not notice, I am getting a new look (no, not a nose job!)... It's the new banner based on the Danish butter cookies that were the staple offering in Lebanese houses (no longer the case though). Another kitsch element appropriated by Beirut/NTSC enjoy!

UPDATE: One of the first reactions to the new banner (actually, the ONLY reaction) was "but these are not your colors!" - true I did not drift into the that palette before (mind you I am color blind for certain hues and degradations so probably I saw the colors differently), which is why the new banner (I know you just heard it above, but this time 3an jadd!) of the blog will be this:
Any further complaints will have to be addressed to the fourth office to the right!

No comments: