Saturday, September 3, 2011

NTSC Ghandour flavour...


So "vente reclame" is there no more. I decided to change the background photo of the blog - not for any special reason - just that I had a bit of time on my hands and that there is nothing going on in the market right now so I thought might as well have a go at it. I produced many versions which are influenced by the Ghandour mythical lucky biscuit box (I was munching on biscuits filled with lukum - that's "Raha w biscuit" for the average Lebanese)... Eventually, I narrowed it down to these choices - but since i tend to overdo things I thought for once to take the less crowded option (so the double box had to go away!).... So here we are, the "vente reclame" sign has been taken away from the blog's background.

1 comment:

M.II said...

It look so yummy, " chahaytana 3a mwadi3 l blog"