Saturday, July 2, 2011

A side order of fries.




The original "the potato eaters" is by Vincent Van Gogh, the parody comes from a shop that sells fried potatoes... But the master coup was finding the postcard that illustrates the same scene... After such investigative work, I guess I deserve some fries... But to quote that dialogue from Pulp Fiction:

Jules: What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King. But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn!
Vincent: I seen 'em do it. And I don't mean a little bit on the side of the plate, they fuckin' drown 'em in it.

For your info, mayonaise costs 35 cents extra.

2 comments:

Toom Extra said...

mmm fries and mayo...

Tarek Chemaly said...

Mayo extra, bala kabiss.