Saturday, April 9, 2011

In your dreams baby!


It's not the budget, it's not the hype, it's not the press releases - it's talent that makes things good.... Am I biased to Ashekman? Yes, I make not appologies about it. Their offering is consistently more superior to anything else in the market and since I know that there is no Rotana production company behind them I know how difficult it is to make things. But don't get me wrong. It's not because they are "a local band that needs encouragement depiste their crappy music" that I am posting this. It's because it's good.
Ashekman say they have gone from "band to brand" - sometimes the band part still rocks me (or raps me!) more than the brand!

1 comment:

Bob.S said...

Their work is just amazing!!
It just shows what potential we have in our countries but it's all being masked by haifa's implants.... and all the money is going to elissa's lips.. sad but true