Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boumalez votre communication...










Research credit: Geoanna Hobeiche
So you never heard of Boumali? Pity! It's the best spoof ad agency in town... Their clients include Mosiba, So-let's (insert appropriate verb here), Home Shity, Moukarrez Jewelry and many other leading brands.... They do top notch ads, mostly by detouring older mediocre versions and make them more interesting and palattable. Oh... And they're recruiting! :) ... I can give you a recommendation letter is you wish!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...
how can we get the contacts of the creatives there? I want to send my CV.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha, they must have the funniest creative department in town...

Anonymous said...

3aser l afkar

Gee1984 said...

Well, Clementine's done it again. I think they have too many good ads to copy to really be creative. I wonder what will happen when they start running out of good ads ... oh God ... I don't even want to think about it ...

I found a good positioning for them:

"Clementine. Best Ad Killer."

Anonymous said...

Hats off to this Agency.
It is talking on the behalf of every creative who wants to create good work. They should do something about the agencies that are harming the image of Lebanese advertising...

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say hats off, but then i realized they only spoofed Clementine Ads? why is that?

anyone seen another agency spoofed by them?