Thursday, December 2, 2010

Siblou, a sea of fish....


Will the Siblou mouth gimmick of imitating fish become the next social viral code? I doubt, but here's the campaign anyhow, "fishful thinking" and the super-wonderful Arabic "chaklak 3abelak samak" (you seem to be in the mood for fish) which phoenitically is one of the closest I have ever seen which recaptures the now classic "beanz meanz heinz" - as is the fashion these days there is also an internet campaign to go along with that. I am starting to get a bit "fishy" about all those online campaigns... pardon the pun!

2 comments:

Darine said...

I am yet to write a post about how this campaign is using digital. The initial idea was catchy i guess. The Fish face is something the child in us can relate to... I am not sure though about the engagement aspect and how the ad contributes to awareness about Siblou products and brand leverage.

Danielle said...

Your absolutely right Darine..it doesn't. Plus the visuals are a bit too exaggerated for my taste. There is no way a child can do his lips like that without some serious photo shop. I didn't what Siblou was before I saw this ad, and I had to go online to figure out it is a company that sells sea food.