Friday, September 24, 2010

When in Rome... Or rather, when in Trieste!...

Well as you can see from the photo above, next week I shall be participating in the Manifesti D'artista that goes on in Trieste, Italy. You might notice that I am the only artist from the Middle East to have made the cut (probably thanks to curator Matija Plevnik). I shall be participating with a work entitled "Archewallogy 4x3" which is an "archewallogical" study of the layers of an advertising billboard (all replastered with the talents of Farah Samman). Pity I will not be there though!....

3 comments:

Boudy Nasrala said...

WAY TO GO! will you post the study here?

keep us updated...

Diane said...

Congratulations... too bad about Trieste, it must be a very nice city!

Danielle said...

Congrats Tarek - I almost said make "us" proud..but I'm not Lebanese..lol you know what I mean!