Monday, February 9, 2009

Hurt feelings report at Fort Carson

Taken from Salon.com's investigations about suicides and suicide attempts among the US Army troops, the document is "a mock Army document produced by an unknown person in Fort Carson's 3rd Brigade Combat Team (which is not Lieberman's unit), apparently to poke fun at troops who seek medical attention. Stacks of the "Hurt Feelings Report" were found near a sheet where soldiers sign out to see a doctor. "Reasons for filing this report: Please circle Yes or No," the Hurt Feelings Report directs. Options include: I am thin skinned; I am a pussy; I have woman-like hormones; I am a queer; I am a little bitch; I am a cry baby; I want my mommy; All of the above." The report was found next to Adam Lieberman's body following his suicide attempt.

No comments: