Wednesday, January 31, 2007

C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien a dire (Qu'il faut fermer sa gueule)


C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien a dire, qu'il faut fermer sa gueule.... It's not because we don't have anything to say that we ought to shut our mouths. I say this because 99% of all blogs abide by this rule. Hopefully this one does not. But let's be honest, most blogs are narcissistic exercises of ego-massage, whose principal function is merely to convey their owner's non-happening life and less-than-interesting opinions. Again, I do hope this one is different. The reason that took me so long to start a blog is 1) My inherent fear of technology, 2) The idea that what I have to say could kill people out of boredom (Is this considered second degree murder?) and 3) Oh well, I always thought email was more personal (Even when sent to a list of people).
Sure, I do get comments in the line of: Why aren't there more pictures? (Specifically, an award-winning collage of mine is being asked to be displayed frequently, I will post it when the time comes!), why is your profile almost empty? (This is not beauty contest, and I have no bikini to parade around with while waiting for the crown!), and why is the background white? (I don't know how to change it, duh!)...
Blogically speaking," je suis timide mais je me soigne" (I am shy but getting cured)....

No comments: